How would you feel in case you discovered that you were chasing the incorrect priorities — but the recognition came too late for you to make any meaningful changes? That doesn’t have to happen. If you requested seniors to describe their greatest regrets, their answers will be surprisingly similar. Here’s what I learned from my non-scientific survey.
The Top 20 Regrets in Life
- “I spent so much time trying to please others that I neglected my very own needs. ”
- “When I was forced to select from work and family, We chose work. ”
- “I did several pretty ugly things to succeed, and my conscience never ever let me forget them. ”
- “I hung around the wrong people . And I became more like them, every day. ”
- “I positioned so much worth on possessions that I failed to see that remembrances matter most. ”
- “I never forgave him, and the anger ingested me. ”
- “I spent so much time comparing myself to what others had that I never completely appreciated my blessings. ”
- “I wished to be accepted so much which i compromised my principles. ”
- “I dropped touch with people I really cared for about. ”
- “I took life so seriously that I rarely let my hair down. ”
- “I has been so afraid of failing that I passed up some amazing opportunities. ”
- “I spent so much period doing have-tos that I hardly ever had time for our want-tos. ”
- “I refused to forget about disappointments and permit myself to move on. ”
- “I wish I stated, ‘I love you. ’ Now that she’s gone, Ill never have the chance. ”
- “I worried so much about tomorrow that I failed to enjoy my todays. ”
- “I acquired such big dreams, yet never took steps to go after them. ”
- “I thought everyone knew better — and learned the hard way that they do not. ”
- “I spent so much time posing as someone else that I lost view of who I am. ”
- “I put myself straight down so much which i became my own worst enemy. ”
- “I spent so much time believing I had no chance which i convinced myself not to try . ”
There’s no reason to be saddled with regret one day. Know what matters most to you and become unwilling to compromise those priorities at any price. Don’t be the person who says, “I did not take the time to clarify my priorities and now it’s too late to perform anything about it. ” Do you have regrets?
Create your priorities a priority or you may live to repent it.
What Do You Regret?
Please leave a comment and tell us what you believe or share it with someone who can benefit from the information.
The post What do you think are the most effective Biggest Regrets in Life? appeared first upon Frank Sonnenberg Online .