When was the last time you paused in order to reflect on your life? You’re too busy for that, right? Wouldn’t you like to know if you should continue full speed ahead or even if you’re veering off program? Here are 35 questions to inspire soul searching. They will help you identify your ideals, discover your driving forces, problem your behavior, and evaluate if you should recalibrate your path. Finding the right answer begins using the right question.
35 Questions to Inspire Soul Searching
- Do you give it your best or perform just enough to squeak simply by?
- Do you place more value on associations or things ?
- Would you spend more time thinking ahead or reliving the past?
- Do you define good or let others define it for you personally?
- What wouldn’t you do for money?
- How is the public you distinctive from the private you?
- Would you make as much effort exercising your mind as your body?
- Are you currently a good function model ?
- Would you decide to get friends with yourself?
- What criteria do you use to determine happiness?
- If you could modify one thing about yourself, exactly what would it be?
- Is your popularity overrated or underrated ?
- What are your best priorities? (Do you treat them accordingly? )
- Do you know the most valuable lessons that you have learned?
- Would you compromise your integrity to get what you want?
- Are you a giver or a taker?
- Do you think for yourself or follow the pack ?
- If someone wrote your own biography, what would it be called?
- What mistakes perhaps you have made more than once?
- Are you very likely to accept responsibility or to blame others for your disappointments?
- Would you generally try to satisfy other people or to please yourself?
- Could it be more important for you to be loved by others or by yourself?
- Do you buy things because you want them or because you need them?
- Do you chart your own course or go with the flow?
- How do you know if you’re being true to your beliefs or veering off course?
- Would you rather be successful or delighted ?
- Do you appreciate what you have or do you consider things for granted?
- Who are your role models? What makes them special?
- Are you proud of the way you live your life?
- Are you residing up to your full potential?
- What’s holding you back?
- What do you wish others understood about you?
- If you can live your life again, what do you do differently?
- If you could accomplish one more thing, what would it be?
- How do you want to be kept in mind?
It is really an excerpt from Listen to Your Mind: That’s Why You Have One by Honest Sonnenberg.
Exactly what Questions Would You Add that Inspire Soul Searching?
Please leave a comment and tell us what you think or share it with someone who may benefit from the information.
Your Happiness Lies in the Balance
Never Lower Your Personal Standards. Never!
Mental Barriers: What’s Holding You Back?
10 Important Rules for Living a Happy Life
Are you currently Busy Beyond Belief?
The Secret to True Happiness