Your thoughts create your tomorrow.
Positive thinking is well known to be a foundation for profitable application of the Law of Attraction to manifest your desires. Research has shown that optimistic thinking (especially when improved with meditation practice) leads to better emotional management, raise satisfaction with life and ability to cope with setbacks. Overall, cultivating positive thoughts can lead to a better quality of life and assist you to achieve a state of mindfulness and clarity.
The fact remains that keeping your mind active with positive thoughts can be arguably as important (or even more important) than just being physically healthy. In this post I would really prefer to suggest 10 effective positive thinking exercises that you can employ in your life.
I have been using these exercises over a long period of time and they have proven to be really useful in minimizing negative thoughts , re-framing the mind at the start of each day as well as providing much needed positive viewpoint during difficult or challenging situations.
Powerful Positive Considering Exercises
Here’ s ways to start thinking positively by making use of these 10 powerful good thinking techniques.
1 ) Set Aside 5 Minutes a Day Considering Positive – preferably at the start of the day whenever you just wake up so that it puts you in a heightened frame of mind. Sometimes when we wake up each morning, the realization of reality kicks in and get a little moody. This is the best time to force yourself to think of 5 positive things in your life. They could be anything at all! Just 5 things that you are looking forward to within the day.
2 . Make use of Positive Affirmations Daily – positive affirmations affect your internal well-being and enable you to bring out your very best potential moving forward. Positive affirmations provide a huge boost to your morale and also influence your subconscious mind to think plus act in a positive manner. Ideally you should use positive confirmation statements that begin with the words “ I am…. ”. See this guide I’ ve written on how to create the best affirmations for yourself plus apply them effectively.
3. Consciously Remember to Use Positive Words – Whilst affirmations assist you to frame your subconscious capacity, you should also make a conscious hard work to simply be a more positive person throughout the day. Speak things that come from a place of love when interacting with others and describing your experiences. Cut out bad words like “ can’ t”, “ don’ t” and “ no” (there are so many other more tactful and effective ways of rejecting a request! ). The concept here is to just make an effort to inject more positivity into your life and the life of others.
4. Use Your Greatest Weapon: Your Smile – After many studies, psychologists believe that the particular act of smiling raises positive feelings and makes you happier! The action can in fact precede the emotions plus feelings which ultimately suggests that both the action and emotions are self-reinforcing. What this means is that “ forcing” yourself to smile even when you don’ t feel as if can actually make you happier, increase your quality of life and reduce stress. Awesome isn’ t it? Want to know the best part is that smiles are infectious and benefits not just you but those around you! Therefore go ahead and spread your joy to the world with the strength of your smile (:
5. Practice Gratitude Everyday – You will find you can be grateful for in life! Sometimes we just need a reminder or a change in perspective. Being grateful almost automatically raises our good vibration and puts such as a mindful state of awareness. It also sets the stage for more positive items to come. When we are grateful for the things we have, our own thoughts and positive energies are communicated to the Universe and we become attracted to more positive outcomes. A good exercise is in order to list down 3 issues that we are grateful for every time. You can even keep a gratitude journal to document all the things in life that you are grateful to get.
6. Practice Conscious Meditation – take some time to meditate or pray every once in a while to enable you to get more grounded with your positive energies. There have been numerous analysis articles that show those who mediate tend to have more positive emotions. When you focus your thoughts during meditation, you gain greater self-awareness and mastery of your feelings.
7. Don’ capital t Brood On The Past – Trying to become more positive doesn’ t imply we can totally ignore any negative events or encounters. Of course we are likely to possess encountered negative events during the past that might have affected us. The important thing is to overcome this negative opposition by receiving it, and then moving on. Some people are so bent on residing in the past that they don’ big t see the promise in the future before them. You don’ t want to be the one holding on to past hurt or bad experiences because they keep you from going where you want to go. Rather focus your thoughts on the future and know that you have to capacity to create your own positive reality.
8. Let Go of Limiting Thoughts – Sometimes our subconscious limiting thoughts hold us back from being positive plus optimistic about the future. Try to suppress your negative thoughts every know and then to re-align your mindset with positivity.
9. Imagine a Positive Future – Don’ t underestimate the power of visualization! As they say, a picture paints a thousand terms. This positive thinking exercise can be really effective when applied correctly! The more you visual a positive reality on your own, the more your mind acts to bring that into your reality. Having some time to visualize a future that makes you happy provides powerful psychological and psychological benefits both in the brief and long term.
10. Say Words of Passion to Someone – How often has it been since you praise somebody or told a loved one that you simply love him/her? Using words of love can be simple for some, but harder for those who have difficulty expressing their feelings. The truth is once you start doing it, it only gets easier! Being positive is also regarding spreading positivity to other people. One of the best ways to show understanding and gratitude for the people around you is to affirm them and use words to convey affection. Especially with your near family members, make it a point to use a passion words with them at least one everyday and you’ ll spot the magic happens!