Some people are a teach wreck about to take place. They’re greedy and self-absorbed, and so they routinely make unforced mistakes . To make matters worse, they lack proper scruples and have a lousy attitude to boot. (Ugh. ) It’s like they can’t appear to get out of their own way. Do you know anyone who is a train damage about to happen? Have you been a train damage?
Those who are train wrecks:
- Bring out the particular worst in people.
- Wallow within self-pity.
- Think the world revolves around them.
- Expect other people to bail them out.
- Lie so much that will they will don’t even know the reality anymore.
- Worship money such as it’s the only thing in existence.
- Dodge work even though others must shoulder the responsibility.
- Need rewards without generating them.
- Blame others for his or her problems, mistakes, plus circumstances.
- Spend their way into oblivion — and then complain which they don’t have money.
- Lay close to expecting others to carry out things for them.
- Talk non-stop, but rarely listen.
- Criticize others, but rarely take a good hard look at themselves.
- Refuse to associated with commitment, but then make a complaint about the outcome.
- Look straight down their nose with people.
- Make promises , yet never keep them — even promises in order to themselves.
- Run away from difficulties.
- Perform just enough to get by.
- Encompass themselves with harmful people.
- Think complaining will be productive.
- Go to extremes to obtain what they want.
- Pressure people to comply with their values — and then preach the significance of tolerance.
- Sell out their friends to further their objectives.
- Bully people to feed their ego.
- Request help to prevent doing the work.
- Resent others just for achieving success — even though it was earned .
- Overlook the good in their life because they are so obsessed with more, more, more.
- Do anything to win acceptance, even if it’s at the expenditure of others.
- Mistrust everyone simply because they don’t trust them selves.
- Turn out to be so obsessed with vengeance that they lose view of everything else.
- Worry so much about tomorrow that they’re miserable these days.
- Think they know it just about all, so there’s nothing more they can learn.
- Spend more time complaining than carrying out something about it.
- Believe every thing they hear without a healthy dose of skepticism.
- Treat others kinder compared to they treat them selves.
- Encourage themselves the cards are stacked against them — so they quit.
- Seem the other way to hide unethical behavior.
- Defame their particular reputation due to reckless behavior.
- Give in to enticement — and shed everything they value as a result.
- Set the bar so low they can trip on it.
- Secure immediate wins at the cost of long-term interactions.
- Allow their ego speak them into complacency.
- Fault others for their errors in lieu of accepting private responsibility.
- Shoot from the hip until they capture themselves in the feet.
- The actual crowd without looking where they’re heading.
- Brag about accomplishments — achieved decades ago.
- Make risky bets till they lose it all.
- Comply with rules blindly.
- Compromise their values and lose their self-respect.
- Believe this list does not apply to them.
Do any of the above behaviours apply to you? Here’s a little tidbit to suit your needs: There are two things that these fifty products have in common — they involve your mindset or attitude. That said, these behaviors aren’t imposed on you; you have complete control of them. You don’t have to become a train wreck unless that’s what you want to become. It’s your choice . Give that a few thought.
Are You a Train Wreck?
Please leave a comment and show what you think or share it with someone who can benefit from the information.